Propagande Akira Index du Forum
Propagande Akira
Bienvenue sur le Forum Akira, ici vous pourrez découvrir les actualités du groupe, ainsi que notre présentation, nos vidéos, notre calendrier et notre bonne humeur.

Propagande Akira Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Blessings And Promises Our Understanding In Christ John R ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Propagande Akira Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Vos présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yanmiyo

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 14:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blessings And Promises Our Understanding In Christ John R Répondre en citant

Blessings and Promises: Our Understanding in Christ.
by John R A Smith
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Blessings and Promises: Our Understanding in Christ.
READ BOOK Blessings and Promises: Our Understanding in Christ.

Yield to Christ Jesus every day. It is not us, but in ChrPraise God for his amazing Love and Grace as he took me a person born into a world of sin, and in his love and grace forgave me and provided a way in which if I accepted his gift then I as a Christian born again in Christ Jesus and sealed with his Holy Spirit can return home to him through Christ Jesus his Son my Lord and saviour.

And here is the amazing thing, he did not stop with just me, no! He, God has also forgiven every one of you if you would only but receive in faith his gift of salvation.

In this book, we are to explore the wondrous grace, mercy, and love of Father God and of some of the blessings and promises he has given us as heirs to the kingdom of heaven through Christ Jesus.

As with all authors writing on such subjects, it is important to check their reference material, therefore I have supplied as many scriptural verses from our Bible the Living Word of God as guided by the Spirit of TRUTH.

I know in my youth I never had access to such understanding of scriptures, and nor did I have a book like this to guide me, had I, then I am certain I could have avoided so many mistakes in my life.

Christ Jesus is alive and within us, and as we walk in his grace we are no longer subject to the law which leads to sin and death, as humanity failed to keep those laws. Christ paid the atoning sacrifice with his blood on the cross of a tree and there our sins died with him.

Only it never stopped there. No! Praise God, Christ is ALIVE, risen and now glorified by God and sitting at his right hand also God made him above all names.

Look at Philippians 2: 9-11 (NIV)
(Therefore, God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God, the Father).

So, what does it mean to live in Grace?

Let us take a journey of learning and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us, as sadly there is a moving of Satan into convincing many, and who are starting to believe that in grace they no longer need to change. And they firmly believe it is acceptable to carry on living a life of sin, as God in his love constantly through the blood of Christ will in his mercy forgive them.

Honestly is that what Christ Jesus taught us?
So, let the journey begin.

Romans 8:8-17 (NIV)
(Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.
Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him, we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.)

We are free of the Law and sin & Death and by GRACE in Gods infinite mercy are covered by the blood of Christ in the atoning sacrifice leaving our old nature of sin and death at the cross.

Details:
price: $20.05
bound: 199 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0727WL2HW
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1826 KB

Blessings and Promises: Our Understanding in Christ. John R A Smith

Blessings in Christ. . Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, . but only to those who are in Jesus Christ are the blessings of the Heavenly .Are You "In Christ"? What Blessings Are Found in . To receive the blessings that God promises to those who seek . Outside Christ we are still guilty of our sins.JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST Our Spiritual Inheritance . God wants the eyes of our understanding to be . with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our .. if you stay committed to his calling -- Blessings!!! . promises of blessing if you stay committed to . Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, .Look Up Quick Results Now! Find Related Search and Trending Suggestions Here.Our Blessings in Christ. . Given in wisdom and understanding . the promises of God are yes in Christ! God's promises never fail because Jesus never fails.Lesson 2: Our All-Sufficient Resources In . personal knowledge of Christ as our all in all supplies . Grow in your knowledge of Christ and His promises and He .

Understanding the Blessing phenomenon. . the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, . The scriptures are littered with promises alluding to blessing and prosperity.Blessings in Christ . Blessed4 be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly .Low Prices on Millions of Books. Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime.. The Rewards, the Blessings, the Promises. . which surpass all understanding in glory, .. (which is simply understanding our New . His promises of our position in Jesus Christ for at . blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, .

15 Spiritual Blessings You Have In Christ. . Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ .Christ purchased our . Nobody can walk in the blessing without understanding what the blessings is and how . of] the promise of .. to the spiritual understanding of the promises that . and Blessing in the Abrahamic Covenant by Nathan Pitchford. . spiritual blessings in Christ .Look Up Quick Results Now! Find Related Search and Trending Suggestions Here.. all wisdom and understanding. . blessings that we experience in Christ . we are in Christ. Spiritual blessings are promises of hope for .Heirs to the Blessings of Abraham 1. In Christ, . Session 4 of Understanding Your Inheritance in Christ . there is a corporate element to this promise. In our .

To the Praise of His Glory OUR SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN CHRIST . lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. . The Holy Spirit in our lives is the promise .The Blessings of the Lord. . God gave him a promise, . Knowing that Christ is our righteousness does away with all self-effort, .Prayer, God's Promises Concerning. Most Relevant . Fellowship With Christ Receiving God's Word Response Answered . Requirements Of God Healing Our Land Revival, .40 Days of Blessing Prayers . May Your peace thats beyond understanding guard our hearts and minds as we live in Christ . riches in Christ Jesus. .A LIST OF GODS PROMISES OF BLESSING IF YOU DO . God promises to bless my life IF I . so that you will fully understand every blessing we have in Christ.God's Promises and Blessings . Receive Understanding - Psalm 119:104 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law . Keeps our way pure; .SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS FROM GOD . "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, . God gave us His promises. "By .Look Up Quick Results Now! Find Related Search and Trending Suggestions Here.A Patriarchal Blessing: . blessing I ask them to share with me their knowledge about and understanding of the blessing they are about to . Our blessings, .

Promises of God (2 Corinthians 1:20 . All spiritual blessings in Christ may be ours! .BLESSINGS IN CHRIST . Spirit of His Son in us and us in Christ. Every spiritual blessing comes through the truth . Christ is our Life, our Strength .Lesson Three: Our Father, . Abraham and to see how that covenant is fulfilled in the New Covenant of Jesus Christ. 3. . Blessing. God promises to bless .Low Prices on Millions of Books. Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime.Elizabeth leads women to a deeper appreciation and understanding of what they possess in Christ . Understanding Your Blessings in Christ: . God's promises As .. Our Promised Covenant Blessings in Christ . it means to pray in the Spirit whether in tongues or with understanding). . we receive our promise from the Lord .What are the promises of God? . Here are just a few of the promises that God has made: Promises of God in the . God promised every spiritual blessing in Christ .UNDERSTANDING THE BLESSING . Salvation through Jesus Christ is the blessing of God. . and heirs according to the promise. 5d8a9798ff

A Christmas Belle (Christmas Mail Order Angels) (Volume 4)A History of American ChristianityEverything I Know About the Stock Market: Blank Journal & Gag GiftHappy Birthday: Birthday Notebook For 4 Years Old |8.25 x 6 Dot Grid Journal (100 Pages) (Birthday Notebooks and Journals)Ruthies Surprise: Amish in the West, Book 3What Do Canadian Kids Need to Know About Finance?Prayer+%7C+The+100+Most+Powerful+Prayers+for+Network+Marketing+%26mdash%3B+Including+2+Bonus+Books+to+Pray+for+Leadership+%26amp%3B+Success+%26mdash%3B+Also+Included+Conscious+VisualizationConstitutionalism and Society in Africa (Contemporary Perspectives on Developing Societies)The Machinery of Wall Street: Why It Exists, How It Works and What It Accomplishes George Charles SeldenThe 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Dealing with Dementia — Including 2 Bonus Books to Pray for Brain Health & Anxiety — Also Included Conscious Visualization

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 14:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Propagande Akira Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Vos présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica